Lawn mowers range from its size and capacity. They are typically used in large grasslands like golf courses and memorial parks.
A riding lawn mower offers an easy and convenient way for cutting the lawn or for cutting other plants. Riding lawn mowers have larger blades in order to cut more lawns. Many of this kind today are built with horsepower engines that quickly cut any kind of lawn. There are small lawn mower designs that are suitable for an ordinary house with a simple garden. A multi-gang lawn mower design is built for cutting large grasses that are in a big area like municipal parks and golf courses. The two cutting machine is the most common of its kind. Lawn tractors and garden tractors among others are built with horse speed power, automatic transmission, lawn mower turning radius, and electric automatic drives. Different types of riding lawn mowers can suit different kinds of purposes.
Listed below are some types of Riding Lawn Mowers:
* Snapper Riding Mower: This type of lawn mower has a wide range of rear-engine. It is built for cutting 30 up to 40 inches of grass with about ½ up to 3 acres of output. It is also powered with a 12.6 Stratton and Briggs engine. This Snapper Riding Mower has a capability of 1.5 up to 5.6 miles per hour speed while the reverse speed is about 1.9 and above miles per hour. Thus, it is easy to operate because of the quieter ride and relatively smooth cutting blades.
* Mustang zero-turn Riding Lawn Mower: This wide 50 riding lawn mower can cut a grass from around 2 up to ½ acres per hour. Mustang zero-turn riding lawn mowers have comfortable seats and dual shock gripping for smooth riding. It also has 50 triple-blades and a V-Twin engine. Plus, it is made from wielded steel.
* Swisher King Ride Radius Riding Lawn Mower: This type of lawn mower offers great maneuver-ability as well as easy handling capabilities. It is made with a 180 degree incredible maneuver-ability and turning radius. It even has an ergonomic steering grip. Aside from this, it ca operate at 60 miles per hour ground speed. This is along with its deluxe high seat and anti-scalp roller. Thus, it can cut approximately 52 inches of high grass.
* Poulan Pro Riding Lawn Mower: This 22 horsepower Stratton Intek and Briggs engine is built for cutting higher grass. It features 48 inches of cutting decks, electric blades, 18 rear tires, 11 front tires, 3 gauge wheels as well as nose rollers.
* Heavy Duty Riding Lawn Mower: This kind of lawn mower has a feature called “effortless control” which provides a quick cutting capability for any form of grass. It also has a utility cart, X740 power engine and 4 baggers. Moreover, it also has a comfortable high back seat.
* Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower: This twin 14 horsepower engine with 38 cutting blade is easy means of cutting grass. It also has electric start, adjustable high, choke, and adjustable throttle. Craftsman is easy to handle and it can keep the lawn small.
* Havana Riding Mower: This lawn mower is known for its sturdy 24 horsepower machinery, PTO cutting blade and hydrostatic transmission. It also has pedal activation, cruise control and Intek twin-cylinders.
* Gravel Riding Mower: This full tubular welded steel lawn mower provides quick and easy cut lawn. It features 5 airflow cutting chambers, adjustable seats, flip-up handles and a comfortable Z double footboard.
* 42 twin Cutting Blade Riding Mower: This easy to control riding lawn mower offers satisfying grass cutting. The mower is made from welded stainless steel. It has 42 cutting blades, 19 turning radius, steel front axes as well as lawn-back seats.
* Honda 3813 Riding Mower: This type of lawn mower has no batteries, no engine and no radiator. It is easy to handle, especially when cutting grass for it has 55 electric cutting blades, a foot pedal supporter as well as a comfortable law leather seat.
* Power Kraft Riding Lawn Mower: This type of Lawn Mower has an automatic hydrostatic drive and 18 horsepower speed with 4Acutting twin chamber blades. It is suited for small grasses and plants. This riding mower is safe to use.
Big Garden Small Lawn Mower
By barockschloss on 2008-06-28 16:28:05
[wpr5-amazon asin=”B004RX1050″ region=”com”]
Mowing this big wet yard. This yard is almost always wet like this.