This is a video on growing sweet potato plants in your own garden.
1. Spread bone meal in bed. You want to cover the box with enough bone meal that it makes a nice dusting.
2. Use garden rake or tiller to mix it in the soil.
3. Smooth the soil nicely.
4. Plant your sweet potatoes about a foot apart. Dig the holes about 4 inches deep. (Don’t plant too early. Sweet potato plants do not like cold weather.)
5. Sprinkle fertilizer around them. Use 10x10x10. (10% nitrogen/ 10% phosphorus/ 10% pot ash.)
6. Water your plants and keep an eye on them throughout the growing season.
By velacreations on 2013-06-30 08:25:24